This is my first blog so I really don't even know what to write. Jadyn and Jaxon are both doing so well and growing up so quickly. Jadyn is quite the little chatterbox. She has a huge vocabulary for her age. She is also recognizing her name when she sees it which is just so impressive to me. I didn't even know that she could do that until this morning. She has also known for a while now that her name starts with a "J". Jadyn was 2 in November. I'm not sure what the normal age is for things like this, but I was impressed...of course I am her mom.
Jaxon is sooo close to crawling. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks. Sometimes, he will even move one of his knees, then he will just lay down on his belly. He can scoot anywhere he wants, though. Even though he can't technically crawl, he manages to get anything and everything he wants. Jaxon will still not sleep through the night. Jadyn slept through the night at 3 months, so that's what I was expecting to happen with Jaxon. Here we are, now 7 1/2 months old, and still not sleeping through the night! I keep thinking it will surely happen soon. This weekend, he did make it through the whole night 3 nights in a row, but not since then. It doesn't seem to matter what we do before bed either. He can eat the hugest bowl of cereal and a bottle before bed, and he will still wake up thinking he is just starving! Little stinker. :) Well, I guess that's it for now. I will try to write again later, and maybe I will have more of an idea of what I should write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!!! A blog post!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, I can't believe you get up every night and have to feed him. That's just crazy! I'd be a zombie. Every once in a while Tanner wakes up and I have to rock him back to sleep. Takes about 10 min. You must be a saint to deal with kids the next day after missing sleep each and every night!
As far as the slideshow on the sidebar, I have to change it to a vertical sliding slideshow on slide.com, but I have seen others do it through Blogger. I just couldn't figure it out.